瀏覽:78 日期:03-03 11:38
Let's go travelling!
我們一起去旅游吧!
To the Swiss Alps
去瑞士的阿爾卑斯山
Everyone dreams of going to the Swiss Alps
人人都有去瑞士的阿爾卑斯山的這個夢想
That's because it really is beautiful beyond words.
那是因為它美得無法用言語形容。
If there was such a thing as Heaven, I think it would look something like this.
假設真的有天堂,我想大概也就是這個樣子吧。
When I went to the Swiss Alps, back in 2008, I stayed in a tiny little village called Lauterbrunnen.
當我在2008年去瑞士阿爾卑斯山時,我呆在一個極小的村莊里,叫Lauterbrunnen。
Lauterbrunnen is in the valley at the foot of the mountains. It's a sleepy little town full of charming wooden cabins and surrounded by sheer cliffs and waterfalls. It's as peaceful as you could ever imagine.
Lauterbrunnen處于山腳下的山谷里。它是一個寂靜的小村莊,到處都是迷人的小木屋,周圍是陡峭的懸崖與瀑布,就像你想象中那么平靜。
You can get there by taking a train from the nearest town, Interlaken. It's one of the most scenic train rides I've ever been on.
你可以從最近的大城鎮Interlaken搭火車過來。這是我所坐過的景色最美的火車路線之一。
Lauterbrunnen is a great base for exploring the Swiss Alps. You don't need a guided tour, or even a guide. Just get some maps and you're right to go.
Lauterbrunnen是探索瑞士的阿爾卑斯山的好基地。你不需要旅行團,連導游都不需要。就拿幾份地圖就可以出發了。
There are many hiking trails to choose from and all are well signposted.
有很多可選的徒步路線,都標志得很清楚。
Or if you don't feel like walking, you can take the cable cars or little trains.
或者,要是你不想步行,也可以坐纜車或小火車。
You can even get the train to the top of one of the highest mountains in Europe, Jungfrau. There, you can see snow all year round.
你甚至可以坐火車到達歐洲最高峰之一,Jungfrau。在那里,一年四季都能見到雪。
But for most places, I recommend that you walk. There are many easy hikes and it's the best way to experience the beauty of the place.
不過,去大多數地方,我建議你步行。有很多簡單的徒步路線,而且這是體驗沿途美景最好的方式。
In particular, make sure you visit the hidden little village of Grimmelwald. I won't say much about it, except that it's like a place out of a fairytale.
特別是,一定要去看看Grimmelwald這個隱秘的小村莊。我不多說,就告訴你它是一個童話般的地方。
Yes, everyone should visit the Swiss Alps at least once in their lives.
是的,在一生當中,人人都應該至少去一次瑞士的阿爾卑斯山。
Useful Travel Phrases
實用旅行語句
Excuse me, Is there a [restroom] near here?
請問,附近有 [洗手間] 嗎
What's the best way to get to [Grimmelwald]
去 [Grimmelwald] 怎樣走最好?
Can I get there [on foot]?
我可以[步行]過去嗎?
When is the first / last [train]?
最早 / 最晚一趟 [火車] 是幾點?
Could I have a single / return ticket to [Grimmelwald]?
我可以買一張到 [Grimmelwald] 的單程 / 雙程票嗎?
How much is it?
這個多少錢?
How long does it take to get to [Jungfrau?]
去[Jungfrau]需要多長時間?
Can you recommend [a good restaurant]?
你可以推薦 [一個好餐廳] 嗎?
I would like to try [a local specialty] please.
我想要嘗 [一份當地的特色菜] (加上 please "請" 更禮貌!
相關文章: